This is a Falling Block game based upon the classic you played on your NES.
Easy puzzle game with falling blocks which can be rotated on their way down. Full lines are cleared.
Now with full touch control for your phone, Game Controller support and a fresh modern look. Challenging missions teach you all you need to know to beat other players.
Game supports tilt control, multiplayer mode, cloud sync and Google Play Games achievements and leaderboards. AndroidTV and FireTV are also supported. You can play with your TV remote/FireTV remote.
The game is open source on GitHub.
|Tags||Arcade, Game Boy, gamepad, libGDX, mobile, Multiplayer, NES (Nintendo Entertainment System), Retro, Singleplayer, Tetris|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any), Touchscreen, Accelerometer|
|Multiplayer||Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Also available on
- Falling Lightblocks currently not on Google PlayJul 06, 2021
- On-device multiplayer with split screenNov 01, 2020
- Adjustable on screen controlsSep 27, 2019
- v1.4: Modern with FreezeAug 29, 2019
- Theme supportJun 18, 2019
- Now on iOS!Mar 06, 2019
- v1.3.1901: Turn based multiplayer!Jan 31, 2019
- New beta 1.2.1835!Oct 22, 2018